GlasGarten Shrimp Bacter AE
Bacter AE Micro Powder adds important microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes to your aquarium. Bacter AE improves the water quality and enhances the development of biofilms, which is highly beneficial for shrimp and especially baby shrimp. These biofilms provide your shrimp constantly with a protein-rich food source, which increases the survival rate of baby shrimp significantly and allows them to develop healthily. In addition, pre-biotic bacteria includes in Bacter AE improve the shrimp's nutrient intake and regulate their digestion.
The bacteria cultures contained in Bacter AE Micro Powder are in "sleep mode", and become active as soon as they come into contact with water. They remove noxious substances and, together with the other carefully picked ingredients they provide your shrimp with a favorable microclimate in the aquarium.
- Adds microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes
- Improves nutrient intake for your Shrimps
- Renews and improves the important bio film
- Provides algae eaters with a protein-rich food source
Dosage / Feeding recommendation (For Approx. 30GL of tank volume)
- Low stock: 1x daily 1/2 a measuring spoon*
- Normal stock: 1x daily 1 measuring spoon*
- High stock: 2x daily 1 measuring spoon*
- When first use Bacter AE, give half the dosage for the first week or so.
- * 1 measuring spoon holds approximately 0.5 g
Amino acids, polysaccarids, xylanase, glucanase, amylase, protease, hemicellulase, Bacillus subtilis, Pediococcus acidilactici (Lactobacillus)
(please choose the desired pack size above)
35 and 70g (Screw-top jar)
measuring spoon included
Made in Germany
Keep out of reach of children.