GlasGarten Shrimp Fit
Betaglucan (ShrimpFit) is a shrimp food that is used specifically for new shrimps. Betaglucan (ShrimpFit) will help boost the immune system of shrimp to help them acclimate and be healthier during the first 30 days in a new aquarium.
- Increases the Immune System of Shrimp when Used as a Preventative
- Helps the Digestive Track for Shrimp
- Used as a Main Food when Acclimating New Shrimp into an Aquarium
- Great Weekly Food to Help Reduce the Risk of Bacterial Infections
Feeding suggestion (for 100 Liter):
- lowly stocked: twice a week 1/4 measuring spoon respectively*
- normally stocked: twice a week 1/2 measuring spoon respectively*
- highly stocked: twice a week 1 measuring spoon respectively*
We recommend a few hours before and after feeding give no other food,
in order to optimally exploit the effect of betaglucan.
* 1 measuring spoon = about 0.7g
Brewer's yeast hydrolyzate (rich in bio-available beta-glucans, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) and chitin), minerals
15.6% crude protein, 1.6% crude fat, 4% raw fiber, 57% minerals, 6% moisture
Made in Germany
Keep out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend
GlasGarten Shrimp Lollies - Power Shrimp Food