Shipping & Returns
- We can ship anywhere in the Contiguous (lower 48 states and the District of Columbia) United States via USPS Express, Priority mail, First Class or FedEx/UPS ground, Freight for heavy products.
- For Shipping to Canada or International shipping please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 1-2 business day to process all orders.
- Large tank orders shipping via Fedex/UPS Freight can take extra 3-4 days before they are shipped.
Plant Shipment Policies:
- When purchasing plants/livestock with any hard goods, please make sure to order separately; but don't worry, we'll be sure to keep you updated with your purchase.
- When ordering plants/livestock please make sure to add if you need an insulated box and a hot/cold pack for shipping.
- Please keep in mind that USPS First Class shipping or ground shipping is NOT suggested for shipping live plants.
- We ship plants/livestock only Monday through Wednesday or Thursday (Depends on location).
- We do not accept returns/exchange on plants/livestock.
- Shipping and packaging cost is NOT refundable.
Fees and Additional Charges:
- Due to the fact that live plants are highly perishable, we require the purchase of thermal bag and cold pack set ($4 each) with each plant order value under $50 (not including shipping).
- We will include the thermal bag and cold pack set for FREE if each plant order exceeds $50 (not including shipping).
Restricted Species Shipping:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to be aware of any and all local and federal shipping regulations for live plants.
- Buyer is responsible for any legal ramifications or penalties that come from not following these regulations.
Live Arrival Guarantee:
- We do have Live Arrival Guarantee on all of our live stocks with certain shipping methods (See conditions below). In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 12 hours of delivery with clear photos of the damaged product in the original shipping bags next to shipping label and emailed to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your order number in the subject field.
- Please DO NOT dispose of any lost plants without prior authorization from Nature Aquascapes. A digital picture can usually be accepted as Proof of Loss.
- Once we have the clear photos, we will determine if to send you a replacement product or a refund excluding the original shipping/packing cost. We may require proof of loss to honor a claim.
- Someone must be available to receive shipment on first delivery attempt for all live plants/livestock. Shipments that are left exposed to adverse weather conditions will not be covered by our live arrival guarantee. If someone is not available to receive your shipment on its first delivery attempt live arrival guarantee is voided.
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we will not be held responsible for DOA due to an undeliverable addresses.
- Please follow these policies promptly, if you fail to follow one of these policies, you will no longer be covered by live arrival guarantee.NO EXECEPTIONS!
- Please keep in mind that “Live Arrival Guarantee” only guarantees live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We do not guarantee you will have success growing or raising plants. Many factors may result in failure to grow Live Aquarium Plants such as aquarium environment, planted substrate, temperature, lighting, filter and CO2 system etc.
Shipping Method Guarantee Conditions For Live Plants:
- USPS/Fedex next day air - Guaranteed with full refund
- USPS Priority - No guarantee of live delivery
- USPS First Class - No guarantee of live delivery
- UPS/Fedex Ground - No guarantee of live delivery
Defective Claim Policy:
- If a product, that is not covered under a long term Warranty, is found to be defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of item receipt to arrange for repair or exchange.
- We apologize for any inconveniences and will do everything we can to correct the problem.
- In the unlikely event that you suffer a loss during shipping Nature Aquascapes will require proof of loss to process any claims.
- If any products including aquariums are damaged during transit by shipping carrier we will require proof of damage to process claim within 24 hours of delivery. Once approved we will ship replacement at no charge or fully refund your order.
- Due to the fact that live plants/livestock are highly perishable and require very careful packaging, we cannot accept any returns. However, feel free to reach out to us if you are unsatisfied in any way! We do provide 100% DOA (Dead on Arrival) protection with certain shipping options only.
- Hard goods can be returned up to 15 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused and new in box.
- To return an item, please email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All items must be returned in brand new condition with all original packaging and components intact. Original shipping charges are not refundable. No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization.
- The Return Authorization number must be noted clearly on the outside of the return shipment. All returns must include a legible copy of the original invoice or receipt.
- The customer is responsible for covering the cost of return shipping the item to us. Package shipment carefully and obtain insurance with the carrier. We are not responsible for return items being damaged during return shipment.
- Non-Returnable Items include: used, altered, special order, sale items, driftwood, aquariums, LED lighting, CO2 Regulators, CO2 Systems and system components.