Crushed Leaf Litter "Small"
If you are looking to do a nano tank with some small leaves or pieces of them. Or maybe you just simply want to build up a more "enriched" substrate by including some leaf materials- but you don't want to use a whole bunch of large leaves or maybe you like the "tint" that leaves bring, but you don't want to have those leaves in your tank. You'd rather keep them in a filter sock, reactor or other location outside of the display itself. For all these reasons and many other we offer mixed leaf litter in small crushed form for your convenience.
It is simply, a "variety pack" of some of the different types of leaves we offer that includes Catappa, Guava, Mangrove, Jack fruit, Loquat, Teak, Magnolia - in a convenient "crushed" form. The mix varies all the time, so you can get a nice variety of leaf types and their unique tannin-producing attributes - all in one small pack.
- Can be used as enriched planted aquarium substrates.
- Can also be used as "reactor media".
- Supplemental food source for shrimps.
- Anti-fungal properties to help fight off Infection.
- Releases tannin into the water which contains healing properties.
Prepare mixed leaf media like you would any of our other leaf products, with a 10-minute steep in boiling water, or an overnight soak in freshwater, followed by a quick rinse.
- Due to natural variations of leaves, each one will appear different. The photo is a representation of what to expect.
- Leaf media depends on what leaves we have in good supply and condition at the time.
- Leaf media is not intended for human consumption. Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.