Nature Aquascapes Mini CO2 Regulator - Single Gauge with Solenoid
The CO2 regulator is one of the most important aspects of any CO2 system. The pressure in a gas cylinder can be over 700 psi which is way too high for safe usage in any application. The regulator plays the crucial role of allowing just enough CO2 to dispense safely through the airline tubing, through the diffuser and into your aquarium.
The Nature Aquascapes (NA) Mini CO2 Regulator is a single gauge miniature regulator with a built in solenoid.Specifications:
- Made with High Quality Aluminum Regulator Body
- CGA320 thread connection stem adapter included (fits onto standard US CO2 gas tanks)
- Built in solenoid allows you to turn the CO2 supply on and off during photoperiod
- Precision SMC Needle Valve with built in locking mechanism for precise CO2 metering
- Fits disposable CO2 cartridges
- Adjustable knob allows the ability to adjust working pressure
- Paintball CO2 adapter not included
What else do you need to get to supply CO2 to your aquarium?
- CGA-320 to Paintball adapter
- CO2 Tubing
- Bubble Counter
- Drop Checker
- Check Valve