Nature Aquascapes Shrimp Bacter
Nature Aquascapes Shrimp Bacter Micro Powder adds important microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes to your aquarium. Shrimp Bacter improves the water quality and enhances the development of biofilms, which is highly beneficial for shrimp and especially baby shrimp. These biofilms provide your shrimp constantly with a protein-rich food source, which increases the survival rate of baby shrimp significantly and allows them to develop healthily. In addition, pre-biotic bacteria includes in Shrimp Bacter improve the shrimp's nutrient intake and regulate their digestion.
- Adds microorganisms, amino acids and enzymes
- Improves nutrient intake for your Shrimps
- Renews and improves the important bio film
- Provides algae eaters with a protein-rich food source
Dosage / Feeding recommendation (For Approx. 30GL of tank volume)
- Low stock: 1x daily 1/2 a measuring spoon*
- Normal stock: 1x daily 1 measuring spoon*
- High stock: 2x daily 1 measuring spoon*
- When first use Shrimp Bacter, give half the dosage for the first week or so.
- * 1 measuring spoon holds approximately 0.5 g
Amino acids, polysaccarids, xylanase, glucanase, amylase, protease, hemicellulase, Bacillus subtilis, Pediococcus acidilactici (Lactobacillus)
(please choose the desired pack size above)
50g and 100g package
measuring spoon included