Twinstar CO2 Diffuser (Acrylic)
The Twinstar CO2 diffuser uses microspore ceramic stone to produce super fine bubbles. These Micro-bubbles will last longer in the water, which increases its carbon dioxide solubility efficiency.
It is made of transparent acrylic, which is not easily broken unlike other cheap glass diffusers when separating from the aquarium for cleaning. With the unique ceramic stone and Acrylic bonding technologies, they are durable enough to withstand high pressure for extended reliability.
Various sizes available (Small, Medium, Large) for tanks up to 250L/65 gallon.
- Microspore ceramic stone produces ultra fine bubbles.
- Micro-bubbles will last longer in the water, increasing its dioxide solubility efficiency.
- Transparent acrylic design & Shatter-proof.
- Unique ceramic stone and acrylic bonding technologies that is durable enough to withstand CO2 system's high pressure.
- Compact and light weight design.
- CO2 is key to photosynthesis and a healthy planted aquarium.
- Small (recommended for 5-15 gallon aquariums)
- Medium (recommended for 5-20 gallon aquariums)
- Large (recommended for 20-40 gallon aquariums)
- It requires a minimum of 30 psi working pressure.
- Must use CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not for use with silicone or other brand tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant. Compatible with all tubing sold by Nature Aquascapes.
- Handle diffuser carefully, do not touch ceramic. Install and remove tubing carefully.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Fill bubble counter with water only to avoid contamination of diffuser.
- Clean diffuser every 2-3 weeks with mixture of 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never rub or touch ceramic.
- It is recommended to keep 2 diffusers and rotate between cleanings.
- If the diffuser and tubing get filled with water, remove from your aquarium and allow it to dry completely before trying again.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns:
Diffusers are not warranted against improper use or handling. Please read all important instructions listed above prior to purchase and prior to use.
What else do you need to get to supply CO2 to your aquarium?
- CO2 Tubing
- CO2 Check valves
- CO2 Bubble Counters
- CO2 Drop Checkers
- CO2 Regulators